Monday, January 28, 2013

Guest Pinning for Erin MacPherson author of Christian Mama's Guide Book Series

I know I don't have a whole lot of you reading, but I wanted to let you know that I will be making a very small claim to fame as I was invited to guest pin with my friend Erin MacPherson who is the author of Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby and several brand new and wonderful books in her series of Christian Mama's guides coming in April 2013.  Erin is the mother of three beautiful children and her books provide encouragement and humor to Christian mommies everywhere.  I'm thrilled to be able to add some of my Spring ideas to her pinterest sight and to recommend her wonderful books and blog to all I can.  Check out her books April 2013 and be sure to ask your local bookstores to order them and carry them.  Also check out her blog at www.christianmamasguide.com and her pinterest sight with MY guest posts from Feb 2-9 at http://pinterest.com/emacphe/spring-fun/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shout Outs...